That’s the idea behind everything we do here at Ascension Providence Hospital. We work together as caregivers to heal our patients. We work together with our community to build a better future for southeastern Michigan. And together, with our committed contributors, we can continue to build upon our vision: to deliver the highest quality patient-care experience, every day, everywhere, for everyone.
Maintaining and expanding a high level of capabilities at our locations is vital. Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus, a 365-bed hospital, is the largest employer in Southfield. For more than 100 years, the hospital has been a premier provider of compassionate and leading-edge healthcare in southeastern Michigan. Ascension Providence Hospital, Novi Campus, our 264-bed “hospital of tomorrow”—has the latest medical technology in an environment that fully promotes healing of the body, mind and spirit. Our donors join a caring, selfless family with a rock-solid foundation. Both the Southfield and Novi sites are community- and faith-based teaching hospitals. We are part of Ascension, the largest Catholic and not-for-profit health system in the country.
Providence Health Foundation
Behind every good health system is an amazing support base. Ours is the Providence Health Foundation. The Foundation’s mission is to enhance the delivery of spiritually centered, holistic care to all persons—with special attention to the poor and vulnerable—through our hospitals, programs and services. Seamless coordination helps make this mission a reality. Providence Health Foundation volunteers and staff work together with the physicians, nurses and associates of Ascension Providence Hospital with impressive results.
The effects are felt far beyond hospital walls. Providence Health Foundation supports philanthropic activities and inspires community collaborations that focus on building a sound capital base, securing innovative technology and funding programs that address the healthcare needs of our communities.
What is the Providence Society?
The Providence Society is an exclusive support system designed to meet the needs of our most loyal contributors. We believe that when you’re dedicated to strengthening the mission of Ascension Providence Hospital, you deserve extra assistance when you need it most. That’s why, with the Providence Society, help is always just a call or click away. It’s our way of saying thank you.
What are the benefits?
- 24/7 access to a Providence Health Foundation donor relations professional
- Assistance with all Ascension Providence Hospital services including physician referrals, emergency center visits, and securing the best room available for any inpatient stay
- Assistance with prompt scheduling of physician appointments and outpatient testing
- A personalized escort to treatments or procedures upon arrival at the hospital or outpatient facility (if needed)
- Personal contact from Providence Health Foundation staff and a healthcare manager to handle your urgent needs while hospitalized
- Complimentary valet parking for you and your family members or visitors
- A special gift during your hospital stay
- A custom dining menu to accommodate your dietary needs
- Post-care contact to ensure that all concerns are managed to your highest expectations
How do I become a member?
There are several options for joining the Providence Society. You qualify for lifetime membership through gifts to the Providence Health Foundation in any of the following ways:
- Cumulative giving totaling $25,000 or more
- An outright cash gift of $25,000 or more
- A cash pledge of $25,000 that can be paid over five years with a minimum annual donation of $5,000
- A planned gift valued at $50,000 or more (in terms of future remainder benefit)
Your tax-deductible donation can benefit any area of the hospital you choose. We encourage our donors to designate contributions based on personal interests.
After qualifying for membership, Providence Society members are provided with a wallet-sized card that identifies them as lifetime members of this exclusive group. A dedicated phone number, printed on the membership card, gives around-the-clock access to donor relations staff whenever assistance is needed with Ascension Providence Hospital services.
When we work together, we can do amazing things.
To discuss how your contributions can make our community healthier and to discover the benefits of becoming a Providence Society member, please contact:
Providence Health Foundation
248-465-5000 main number