Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital
Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital is committed to providing the best patient care possible at its two campuses in Warren and Madison Heights.
Gifts from you make a tremendous difference in helping us provide the best care for our patients.
Your gifts have supported:
- A new patient tower, which added three new patient floors to the existing building, for a total of seven floors. The $48 million project added 75 spacious private rooms, nearly tripling the number of private rooms to 220. The new tower has brought enhanced privacy and comfort for patients and families, reduced wait times in the Emergency Center, more storage for equipment and support space to deliver safe, efficient care, and upgraded furnishings.
- Renovations to cardiovascular services and the purchase of state-of-the-art technology for heart and vascular patients
- Renovation of the Behavioral Health Unit, new furnishings and patio enhancements
- Acute Care of the Elderly Unit, a special unit that focuses on the unique needs of patients age 65 and older
- An expanded Emergency Center, to provide an enhanced patient care experience
- Advanced technology for patients having surgical and endoscopic procedures
- A linear accelerator and contrast injector, which help provide precise radiation therapy for cancer patients
- A baby grand (player) piano, which brings a comforting ambiance to those entering the hospital
Make a gift
For information on making a gift to support an area of your choice at the hospital, please call 313-343-7480. Gifts can also be made online.