Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital
Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital is committed to providing the best patient care possible at its two campuses in Warren and Madison Heights.
Gifts from you make a tremendous difference in helping us provide the best care for our patients.
Your gifts have supported:
- renovations to cardiovascular service areas and the purchase of state-of-the-art technology for heart and vascular patients
- renovation of the Behavioral Health Unit, new furnishings and patio enhancements
- Acute Care of the Elderly Unit, a special unit that focuses on the unique needs of patients age 65 and older
- an expanded Emergency Center, to provide an enhanced patient care experience
- advanced technology for patients having surgical and endoscopic procedures
- a linear accelerator and contrast injector, which help provide precise radiation therapy for cancer patients
- a baby grand (player) piano, which brings a comforting ambiance to those entering the hospital
Your philanthropic support is crucial to enhancing SJMOH programs and facilities.
East Tower expansion coming!
Funds are currently needed to help expand the East Tower from four to seven floors to enhance patient care and privacy. The $48 million project will add 75 spacious private rooms, nearly tripling the number of private rooms to 220. The inpatient rehabilitation unit will also be refreshed.
The project will bring:
- enhanced privacy and comfort for patients and their families
- reduced wait times in the Emergency Center
- more storage capacity for equipment and support space necessary to deliver safe, efficient care
- upgraded furnishings
You can help
Ascension is investing $46 million in the largest building project in the hospital’s history, and a $2 million “Caring to New Heights” fundraising campaign is under way. Thanks to lead gifts of $500,000 from the hospital's Volunteer Auxiliary and $250,000 from the Medical Staff, and gifts from several other generous donors, we are on our way!
But your support is needed. Gifts of any size are important. For gifts of $10,000 or more, naming opportunities are available.
Make a gift
For information on making a gift to the East Tower expansion project or any other program you wish to support at the hospital, please call 313-343-7481. Gifts can also be made online.