Ascension Providence Foundation
Supporting Ascension Providence Hospital, Novi and Southfield Campuses; Ascension Brighton Center for Recovery; and Ascension Eastwood Behavioral Health
Ways you can make a difference today!
Your help is needed...and you can be the difference for a patient in need.
Your gift stays local and supports the area of your choice. Below are samples of current capital and program needs. If there is an area you wish to support that is not listed, please call the Ascension Providence Foundation at 248-465-5000.
- Halfway houses at Ascension Brighton Center for Recovery - construction of new houses
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Southfield Campus - renovation, to provide enhanced family-centered care with private rooms; gifts to the renovation fund will be used for capital equipment or program costs associated with the renovation
- The Elliott Breast Care Center (Novi Campus) - renovation and expansion*
- Heart Institute*
*For more information, please contact the Ascension Providence Foundation at 248-465-5000.
- Neurosurgical Clinical Research and Education
- Simulation and Education Center (Southfield Campus) - equipment and technology
- Artwork: Southfield and Novi campuses - to enhance the healing environment
- DigniCap® Scalp Cooling System for oncology patients - to minimize hair loss from chemotherapy
- Walking paths (Novi Campus) - to promote health and wellness of patients and associates through exercise
- Medical Education Scholarships - accessible to medical residents for continuing education
- Patient Aftercare Extended Fund (Ascension Brighton Center for Recovery) - assists patients who can’t afford extended care
- Ascension Eastwood Recovery Center Fund - supports the needs of patients, especially for those who can't afford care
Your Dollars at Work - Projects made possible through your gifts!
Below are some examples of how your gifts have made a significant impact for patients and the community:
Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus
Providence Cancer Center - expansion and renovation, centralizing all outpatient cancer services, acquiring new technologies and adding a new Patient Resource Center
Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Cardiovascular Step Down Unit - renovation
Women’s and Children’s Services - enhancement of Labor, Delivery, Recovery and Postpartum services
Spine Surgical technology - new equipment such as the Mazor X Stealth™ robotic guidance system
Family Medicine Scholarship program - newly created yearly program
Ascension Providence Hospital, Novi Campus
Assarian Cancer Center: Infusion Center expansion - added three infusion chairs
SM Gavini Center for Cancer Prevention
Furniture refresh in waiting areas and recliners in patients rooms
Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield and Novi, and Community Projects
COVID-19 Relief Fund - support for special needs arising from the pandemic such as medical supplies and equipment, iPads to connect patients with their families, patient discharge comfort kits, shower trailers for caregivers to use after their shifts, and much more
Caregiver Support (Associate Hardship Fund) - support for emergent needs, especially due to the COVID-19 pandemic
HOPE (Helping Our Patients in Emergencies) Fund - financial support for patients with needs after discharge from the hospital (e.g., obtaining lifesaving prescription medications, durable medical equipment, food, electricity/gas, diabetic education and more)
Free Preventative Heart Screenings - Ascension Mobile Health Center (comprehensive heart screenings for first responders and community members)
Mammography workstation upgrades