Ascension River District Hospital
Ascension River District Hospital offers a full range of medical, surgical and diagnostic services, a 24-hour emergency department, five outpatient centers specializing in primary and specialty care services, and a highly respected healthcare team of physicians and support staff.
The hospital is fortunate to receive generous support from the community, through participation in our annual fundraising events and by your gifts to the hospital.
Your gifts have supported:
- a 3D tomosynthesis imaging unit, which expands access to 3D mammograms for area women; this breakthrough in imaging technology provides a higher rate of breast cancer detection by allowing radiologists to see thinner sections and clearer images of breast tissue
- a nuclear medicine gamma camera, which provides advanced diagnosis capabilities, helping to identify disease in its earliest stages, most often used for cardiac studies
- an updated HUGS infant security system, which helps keep our littlest patients safe
- orthopedic specialty patient rooms, which allow patients to do physical therapy in the privacy of their own rooms, improving recovery time
- electronic fetal monitoring systems, which help ensure normal delivery of healthy babies
- a cardiovascular ultrasound system, which provides high-tech 4D imaging of the heart
Your support helps the hospital offer a spectrum of services including:
- dedicated women's health services
- expert cancer care
- emergency care you can count on
- a range of cardiovascular care services
- excellent surgical options close to home
Ascension River District Hospital strives to remain on the forefront of diagnostic care and treatment with the latest technology and up-to-date facilities. Your donations are currently needed to support the renovation of the Infusion Center to provide a safe, comfortable environment for patients requiring infusion therapies.
Make a Gift
For information on making a gift to help fund the renovation of the Infusion Center or any other area you wish to support, please call 313-343-7480. Gifts can also be made online.