Van Elslander Neuroscience Center of Excellence
From treating brain tumors to performing surgery on children with spinal deformities, from helping patients recover from a stroke to treating individuals suffering from seizures affecting their daily life, our Van Elslander Neuroscience Center of Excellence provides one of most comprehensive programs in the region. Home to one of the nation's leading multidisciplinary neuroscience teams, we feature world-renowned specialists who perform advanced procedures from minimally invasive spine procedures to endoscopic skull base surgery.
We offer many specialized centers and clinics, including:
- Chronic Headache and Migraine Institute
- Craniofacial and Reconstructive Surgery Clinics
- Dizziness, Balance and Falls Clinic
- Endoscopic Brain Surgery and Skull Base Program
- Epilepsy Centers
- Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Clinic
- NeuroOnCall Telemed Network
- Sleep Disorders Centers
- Spine Centers
- Stroke and Cerebrovascular Centers
Your donation to the Neuroscience Center of Excellence will allow us to provide the latest treatment options for patients with a wide range of neurological conditions.