Weight Loss Care
Obesity is the nation’s most serious disease epidemic. This chronic medical condition is associated with life-threatening conditions (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, arthritis, certain cancers and sleep apnea) which reduce quality of life and lifespan. Research shows that 66 percent of U.S. adults and 18 percent of U.S. children are at risk due to their weight. We regard obesity as a treatable medical condition and aim to assist individuals on their weight loss journey to significantly improve their health.
The medical and surgical programs offered by our Weight Loss Center of Excellence help participants adopt healthy habits to follow the rest of their lives. The focus is on moderate food intake, lifestyle modification, activity and treating the barriers to healthy weight. Participants also learn strategies to build self-esteem and develop greater emotional and physical health.
We offer you multidisciplinary treatment options:
- Medical supervision by bariatricians trained to recognize and treat obesity and related health issues
- Registered dietitians, licensed behavioral counselors and personal trainers
- Individualized nutrition planning for healthy weight loss and weight maintenance
- Lifestyle counseling and modification
- Safe, effective exercise routines to help individuals meet weight loss goals
- Weekly educational classes with support groups
- Pre- and post-bariatric surgery weight loss programs
- Pre-diabetes weight loss program
Your donation to the Weight Loss Center of Excellence helps us continue to provide the best Weight Loss services possible, close to home.